Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Seasons pass.....

I was out raking some old leaves off the lawn and looked down the road.  I know that it is past the middle of August now, but it is still upsetting to see the traces of yellow start to appear in the trees.  It feels like summer just started a few weeks ago, but it is time to start gathering school supplies and clothes and look at what the fall will require.  :-P

I'm really needing to change something, and soon.

Only one response on the car so far, from a wrecker who will pay $120-$200 and come haul it away.  Maybe there will be another, maybe not.  If not, then by Friday it will be gone somewhere at least.

I'm also looking at other ideas to make my income stream more mobile, lest location dependent.  Very hard to do with a trade!  Hard to fix or wire something when you are not physically present.  I think that perhaps teaching electrical would be a bit more maneuverable.  Set up a proper on-line class with live feedback and posted transcripts and solid examples.

Until then, I will get busy with the jobs I need to do here at the hospital.  It would do no good to jeopardize my job when there is nothing to replace it yet!

Onward and upward....

No comments:

Post a Comment