Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Rollin' Along

With some creative shuffling, we managed to pay off the mechanic and now have our van back and running around.  Yay!  This will make the weekend much easier.

Not as windy last night.  Too bad, it was nice with the cool wind blowing in through the window.  The sound of it through the trees in the area.  The noises the gusts would make on the window screen.

Instead, this morning it was the sound of cats crying at each other.  Not quite the same......

I managed to get to work in time to do my workout today.  I was late on Monday, that and my Grandfather passing meant I just couldn't push myself to to get up stairs for the 15-20 min I would have had.  But today, I got one in.

Now, to get this battery replaced in one of the beds.....

No comments:

Post a Comment