Monday, August 29, 2016

OTM Traiing

Well, we finished off yesterday with Mr. Tockar.  It was a lot of fun, and we all learned a lot!  I currently have a small plot running through my head based on one of the voices I did.  I'll get it written down before it fades off, maybe we (as a former class) could produce it?  Hard to say.

Almost everyone else in the class were involved in the arts somewhere.  There were several actors, one guy who is already doing voice work, graphic artists, one fellow who is in the US Navy and me, the trades guy.

I realized after we left that I hadn't asked the one question I was hoping to get answered;

 Is voice work something I am suited for/can do?

Lee said we could contact him with any questions, so I will have to send him a note sometime today.

We will be getting all the tracks we recorded on the weekend.  Maybe I'll post one or two if they are good enough.  Maybe even if they are NOT good enough...  just for fun.

I'm sure I'll have more to say later.  For now, time to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment